This month's TECO SERVICE FEATURE is our
EXCLUSIVE COMPONENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM:
TECO's exclusive Component Exchange Program saves you time and money. When one of your major powertrain components fails, contact TECO immediately. Our shelves are stocked with various remanufactured OEM units that are ready to ship. You ship your damaged unit to us, while we ship the remanufactured unit to you, limiting downtime and saving you money. Need it even faster? Just ask for our on-site service. One of our factory-trained, certified technicians will bring the remanufactured unit to you, recover your damaged unit, and install the newly remanufactured one on the spot. Your unit is taken back to the shop, remanufactured, and placed on the shelf for the next emergency.
This program is also available to OEM manufacturers. We offer major Component Exchanges through your aftermarket support program for your customers. Your customers simply send us their usable core and we keep the cycle going for maximum uptime support.
TECO also offers:
• Full-service Shop Facilities Covering the Mid-Atlantic Region
• 100% Genuine OEM Replacement Parts/Units
• Commissioning/Installation of Marine Electronic Controls & Hydraulic Steering Systems
• Field Service Troubleshooting & Repair Services
• Specialized Tooling & Test Equipment
• Component Application Solution Services
• Component Repair/Rebuild Warranties
• Failure Analysis, Bearing Failure Analysis, Oil Sampling
• Specialized Wiring & Component Installations
• 24/7 Emergency Assistance
Call TECO today at 800-521-3285 or click here and ask how your company can benefit from either or Component Rebuild Program Service Program or our Component Exchange Program for your company.